Like my Facebook Page for automatic Deal Updates!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Support the Military & Cub Scouts with Popcorn!

My son is now a cub scout and I highly recommend checking out Pack 43 if you have a son who is 1st grade or older and in the Mt. Zion area.  The leaders are fantastic with kids and they have activities that my son loves.  I've been really impressed with how outgoing the other boys are.  They make an effort to include my son and I appreciate that because sometimes he has a hard time making friends.

Well, back to the popcorn.  Here is the link where you can support local scouting and the US Military also.  70% of your donation goes back to the military when you purchase those specific items which I think is incredibly cool.

If you live in Decatur or Mt. Zion, you can place your order online for delivery (and we'll deliver it).  Otherwise, I believe you can have it shipped to your house.  If you have any problems placing orders, just leave a comment on this post and I'll take care of it immediately. 

Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment