Like my Facebook Page for automatic Deal Updates!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Divine Consign Sale in Champaign Oct. 6 - 8


I have never been to a divine consign sale, but I've already decided I'm not going to miss another one.  I'm soooo excited about this.  This sale is an opportunity for women to sell their new or gently used clothing, accessories or jewelry and to purchase those same items.

You still have an opportunity to consign with them.  Get signed up right away.  I'm taking several shirts and purses.  All of the information for shoppers, consigners, or volunteers is available on their website at http://www.divineconsignsale.com/Information/Sale/ShopperSched/Champaign.aspx

You can earn early shopping passes by volunteering or doing various other things.  Don't forget to check out that part :)


No comments:

Post a Comment