Like my Facebook Page for automatic Deal Updates!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Oliver's Labels Are REALLY Cool!

Oliver's Labels provides labels for many things.  Their Original Labels come in lots of designs and are can be used to personalize everything that leaves the house. They're incredibly durable. Use them on items that go in the dishwasher, microwave, fridge or outdoors. Oliver's Labels stick on almost anything and stay there!  They are waterproof, weather-proof, scuff-proof, tear-resistant, high-performance vinyl with super-strong adhesive and high quality, full-color printing. Made to be long-lasting in a huge range of environments.
I have ADHD children and I am just thrilled because they lose everything!  Not only are the labels and designs really cool, you can put a tracking number on the label so that when things are found, they can be returned to you!  The first thing I did is put them on my son's digital camera case.  Then, I put one on the leapster and the tag pen.  Then, I had to remove and re-apply the one on the tag pen because I covered up the battery cover.  It worked just fine and applied just fine over the raised plastic lettering.  I can't believe how well these things stick.  I'd really like to try putting one of the small trackable ones on my son's glasses.  We've been through three pairs and I would have stuck a label on them if they weren't LOST!  You can put them on the kids clothing too and still put it through the washing machine.  You could use them for sippy cups and still put them in the dishwasher.  And they have labels for shoes!  I can't wait to put those on my son's indoor shoes for school.  Last year, he didn't have indoor shoes because someone else at school was wearing them.

Once I got done putting the labels on everything I would like to have returned, I let the kids choose things to put the labels on.  They had a great time.  They loved the designs.  They put labels on toy trucks, Thomas Trains, books, and shirt tags.  I could totally see using these going out the door for show and tell items for daycare.  I actually had to make the kids stop using them so I could save them!

If you have kids, you should check these out!  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment