Like my Facebook Page for automatic Deal Updates!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

The New Weight Watchers Smart Ones (Printable Coupon Link)


Weight Watchers Smart Ones has expanded their menu even further. The have just introduced 4 new products--2 breakfast items & 2 desserts. All are labeled for the New Weight Watchers Points Plus Program as well as the old Points program, but can definitely be enjoyed by everyone!

The Weight Watchers Smart Ones newest products are:
  • French Toast with Turkey Sausage
  • Egg, Sausage and Cheese Wrap
  • Chocolate Fudge Brownie Sundae
  • Turtle Sundae
I was given the opportunity to try each of the new items and I enjoyed them all! I will definitely be getting them again. I was going to try to tell you that I liked this one better than the other but I am really not able to do that, I liked them all. I am glad they are expanding their breakfast & dessert options--these great tasting options will definitely help me stick to what I should be eating without feeling left out! I have enjoyed Smart Ones for years & will continue to do so--they are quick, convenient, taste great & keep me on track!

Check out the Weight Watchers Smart Ones  for the details on these new products and all they have available and for a $1.00 off any 5 printable! 

 Thanks My Springfield Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment