Like my Facebook Page for automatic Deal Updates!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Divine Consign: The sale starts Oct. 6th!




OK, so I went to the Divine Consign Pre-Sale for the first time today.  I was very pleased.  I picked up three purses and six really nice blouses for work and my total was $75.  I know I got at least one limited shirt for only $6, and an Ed Hardy purse for only $5!  Considering that I consigned about $300 worth of items, I'm thinking I did really well and definitely worth the gas money to Champaign!  In fact, if someone from Decatur wants to go over on Friday night at 7 p.m. to the 1/2 off pre-sale (where things are 1/2 off for the first time) and split the gas, post on here and let me know.

The racks were so packed it was hard to shop so I bet tomorrow you'll discover a lot of amazing bargains that people couldn't even spot today.  The sale starts tomorrow at 9 a.m., 2901 Watterson Ct in Champaign IL.

Please, post and let us know what you find :)

No comments:

Post a Comment