Like my Facebook Page for automatic Deal Updates!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Graveyard Mall: Sunglasses, Custom Mystery Boxes, & More!



Check out some of the great deals you will find today at Graveyard Mall:

-Womens Oscar De La Renta Sunglasses: 6 pair $498.00 $29.99
-Guaranteed Custom Mystery Box $22.99
-ClosetMaid Home Storage Pallet (shipped free)$2,680.00 $879.99
-Wireless Solutions AC/DC Charging Pod: 2-pack (shipped free)
$49.98 $4.99

Go to Graveyard Mall to check out these offers.  I LOVE the custom mystery boxes.  When you check out, give them information about your family, sizes, hobbies, etc.. and they will fill up a mystery box of items.  I absolutely love these.  I've gotten one before and it was awesome so I bought another one.  If you don't  like it, you can ship it back to them for free.  I loved mine and I hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment