Like my Facebook Page for automatic Deal Updates!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

$30 to spend at Totsy.com for only $15


I love all of the deal sites like Totsy, Zulily, and Rue La La.  But the shipping ends up killing the deal most of the time for me (I’m pretty picky about the shipping prices I pay).
So I LOVE it when deals like this come around!
Today on Mamapedia (another daily deals site), you can get a $30 Voucher to Totsy for only $15.  That $15 savings will more than cover shipping.
Please note that the voucher DOES NOT actually cover shipping and taxes (you will still have to pay them), but since you’re getting $15 off of your purchase, that’s where you save it.
::  Then head over to the Mamapedia site to purchase the $30 Voucher for $15 (it should be available in every city)
::  Once the Voucher comes in, you can use it towards your purchase at Totsy!

Thanks Surviving the Stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment