Like my Facebook Page for automatic Deal Updates!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Eversave: Handbags, Totes & Clutches + $5 For New Members



Eversave has a ton of hot deals again today!
The picture above is of the butler bags.  I checked out the website at butler bags and these look really cool.  I think I'm going to pick one up later today.  There's a red bag that looks really nice and I think it would be helpful to be able to organize all of the things floating around in my purse.  Plus, you can get it for $25 if you sign up for Eversave today!

Here are the national online deals that you can get:
-$30 for $75 worth of compartmentalized handbags, totes and clutches from Butlerbag.com
-Last Chance: $15 for $30 worth of chic, cozy scarves from Eternity Scarves
-$25 for $50 worth of custom, hand-crafted jewelry from Sheyna.com – Free shipping on all orders!
Don’t forget that everyone who signs up for Eversave before Friday earns $5 in Save Rewards to use on their first purchase!!
*Head over now to get your save on!

No comments:

Post a Comment